Saturday Sponsorship Opportunities
Gold Sponsorship – $5,000 (charitable deduction $4,600)
• Two tables of 10 for premiere wine tasting and the grand auction plus a 3-liter bottle of wine for your table!
• 10 tickets to the exclusive After Party with major sponsors and vintners.
• Recognition on vinNEBRASKA and Partnership 4 Kids websites as well as the mobile bidding site. A full-page ad in the event program with preferred placement. Acknowledgement during announcements.
Silver Sponsorship – $2,500 (charitable deduction $2,300)
• One table of 10 for premiere wine tasting and the grand auction plus a magnum of wine for your table!
• Recognition on vinNEBRASKA and Partnership 4 Kids websites as well as the mobile bidding site. A half page ad in the event program.
Bronze Sponsorship – $1,500 (charitable deduction $1,300)
• One table of 10 for premiere wine tasting and the grand auction.
• Recognition on vinNEBRASKA and Partnership 4 Kids websites as well as the mobile bidding site. A quarter page ad in the event program.
Table Sponsorship – $1,200 (charitable deduction $1,000)
• One table of 10 for premiere wine tasting and the grand auction with recognition as a table sponsor.
Underwriting Sponsorships Available:
In support of Event Technology Needs – $7,500
In support of the Vintner’s Reception – $1,500
Raffle Sponsor – Item valued at $3,000+
For all sponsorship opportunities please contact Andrea Eischen @ 402.557.6381 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
vinNEBRASKA 2017 Sponsors
2017 Gold Sponsors
2017 Silver Sponsors
Behlen Manufacturing/RSM US LLP
Boyle Hess Elliott
Dave Deao – The Winery
Great Western Bank
Dave and Julie Hefflinger
Jeff & Deb Robinson
Kutak Rock, LLP
Meg Hawks & Deb Denbeck
Mutual of Omaha Bank
MW Construction Inc
Ritterbush & Piotrowski
Seim Johnson, LLP
Omaha Media Group
Stephen and Mary Beth Wade
Mark and Marsha Wright
2017 Bronze Sponsors
HK Financial Services
The Premier Advisory Group
Dr Ward & Suzanne Chambers
2017 Table Sponsors
Aileen & Tom Warren
Bland & Associates
Croker, Huck, Kasher, DeWitt, Anderson, & Gondringer
Dennis & Margaret Hein
First National Bank of Omaha
Metro Community College Foundation
Mutual of Omaha Insurance
Partnership 4 Kids
Republic National Distribution
Seim Johnson, LLP
Wells Fargo Financial Advisors
2017 Underwriting Sponsors
Dennis & Margaret Hein & Jen Rae, Alan, Orion, & Lyra Wang
(in loving memory of James C Hein)
Burlington Capital – Gail & Michael Yanney
Wine Glass Sponsors
Ritterbush & Piotrowski, LLP
Borsheim’s Fine Jewelry
Safe Ride Home Sponsor
Hauptman O’Brien Wolf and Lathrop, PC
Kelly Laine Design