About Omaha Public Schools Foundation (OPSF)
The Omaha Public Schools Foundation is dedicated to serving the students, families and teachers of the Omaha Public Schools District. By raising funds from individual donors, corporate sponsors and foundations, as well as through parent-paid childcare and early childhood programs, OPSF is able to invest resources back into the District and encourage the development and success of all students.
Omaha Public Schools Foundation’s mission is to enrich students’ lives by funding learning experiences that inspire hope, open doors and help students to achieve their dreams. Proceeds from this event will go towards the many
college and career academy programs and enhanced technology
programming within the Omaha Public Schools.
WHO OPSF SUPPORTS:
- 53,000 Students, 76.5% Free and Reduced Lunch, 82 OPS Schools
- 19,469 ESL Students who speak 119 different languages
- 4,000 Teachers / Administrators
- Community Partners who support OPS students
- Teacher Classroom Grants
- Professional Development
- Scholarships for Graduating OPS Seniors
- Support for Career Education Programs
- Field Trips and Enrichment Activities
- Student Bus Tickets
- Assistance for Student Lunches
- Rent / Utilities / Food for families in need
To learn more about the Omaha Public Schools Foundation and how you can get involved visit omahapublicschoolsfoundation.org.