2019 Participating Vintners
Thank you for participating in the 2019 vinNEBRASKA Wine Event! We are excited about your attendance and will will be providing you with additional information on Hotel Accommodations Information, Winemakers Planning Sheet and Donation Form for your wine and auction items. Your participation in this two day event will include the following:
Friday, March 29, 2019: Winemakers’ Reception and Gourmet Dinner
Vintners have the opportunity to pour wines of their choice during this special reception and introduce your wines during an extraordinary gourmet dinner for 225 wine connoisseurs at the Happy Hollow Country Club. The evening includes live and silent auctions offering fine wines and vacation opportunities. Your inclusion as a participating winemaker ensures another successful event!
Saturday, March 30, 2019: Wine Tasting and Grand Auction
This fun-filled night of wine tasting, fine food and silent/live auctions featuring select wines and fabulous gifts for the wine aficionado, is expected to attract over 800 guests from the greater Omaha metropolitan community. The event will be held at the Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel & Convention Center. Your participation includes the following:
- Reimbursement for your travel expenses to and from Omaha for up to $350, based on your receipts.
- Lodging for up three nights stay at the Ramada Plaza and daily complimentary breakfast. A block of rooms has been reserved for this event and you may make your reservation by contacting Sharon Kirshenbaum at 402.578.6965.
*** Please note that reservations must be made by or before March 1, 2019 by 12:00 p.m. Central time in order to take advantage of the lodging package deal.
- Room rate offer is $89 per night plus tax. If you are extending your stay in Omaha on either side of the event, please contact Sherri Jensen at 402.517.3072 to make your extended reservation.
- We are also asking vintners to provide a minimum of 6 cases of wine for the two-day event, including the winemakers’ reception and gourmet dinner on Friday and the Saturday public wine tasting event.
- In addition, we are asking you to provide wine, tastings, or get-away event for the live auction.
- Posters donated by the wineries have become popular silent auction items and we encourage you to provide a signed poster/print from your winery for the silent auction.
We look forward to seeing you at vinNebraska 2019 and thank you for your participation!