Public Wine Tasting and Grand AuctionBusiness Casual Attire
Saturday, April 9th
Day two of this amazing celebration will consist of a Public Wine Tasting and Grand Auction at the Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District, 222 N. 10th St. Omaha, NE 68102. New this year, a plated dinner will be included with the program and VIP tickets are available.
The Grand Auction represents an opulent selection of fine wines, wine lots, and private winery tours/experiences donated by the 20+ nationally and internationally recognized participating wineries. This is a must-attend experience for any wine aficionado.
Metro Magazine’s readers have voted vinNEBRASKA’s wine event “Best of Omaha for Food & Wine Event.”
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. – Wine Tasting
Enjoy meeting winemakers, winery owners, and representatives from the wine industry while sampling fantastic wines!
- 5:00-7:30 p.m. – Silent Auction
Stroll through a vast array of unique auction items.
- 7:00-10:00 p.m. – Dinner & Live Grand Auction
Get ready for the Grandest of Auctions! There are many wonderful items ranging from valuable vintage wines to hand-crafted items and vacations that are sure to please!
To ensure speedy check-in and optimal guest experience, please have the following items when attending:
– Smart phone (if available) for mobile bidding
– Driver’s license or photo identification
– Credit card for express check-out
Classic Ticket – $195
Early Bird Pricing (until February 28, 2022) – $175
– Admittance to 2-hour wine tasting featuring wines from 20+ vintners
– Full plated dinner
– Participation in Grand and Silent Auctions
VIP Ticket – $295
Early Bird Pricing (until February 28, 2022) – $275
– All benefits of individual ticket
– 1-hour early entry to wine tasting with exclusive access to Oakville Winegrowers Association Cabernet Sauvignon
– Valet parking (one pass per pair of tickets purchased)
– Hors d’oeuvres
Link to purchase coming soon!